Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Business
For all deliveries of StuntCloudProtection (hereinafter referred to as StuntCloudProtection) to consumers, these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
The contract of sale is concluded with Stunt Cloud PADS UG, Owner: Sandra Barger, Frankenstrasse 3, 10781 Berlin, Commercial Register: Berlin Charlottenburg Local Court, HRB 239945 B
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy/order with costs] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending you an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after receiving your order.
- The prices listed on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- In addition to the prices stated, we charge for delivery within Germany from 6.50 euros per order. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again in the shopping basket system and on the order page.
- The delivery is carried out by shipping service providers.
- The delivery time is 2-4 days; depending on the respective parcel service provider. We point out possible deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
- Payment can be made by Pay Pal, credit card, Giropay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay.
Retention of title
- The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.